- How were you diagnosed with Lyme Disease and what were your symptoms?
- Have you tried conventional treatments, i.e. antibiotics, and what other treatments have you tried?
- What treatments were the most helpful on your way to recovery?
- What was the major turning point for you to heal Lyme?
- Is your treatment plan replicable? Can others recover modeling your plan?
Katrina Starzhynskaya, a former Manhattanie, now resides in San Diego, CA.
Katrina is an author, Founder of Health Mastery Retreat, Holistic Nutritionist, Acupuncturist, Detox Specialist, Public Speaker, and a Health Coach. Katrina is also a Yoga and Fitness Instructor, Tennis Player, and a Model. After being undiagnosed, misdiagnosed, and finally diagnosed with Lyme disease, Katrina realized that Western Medicine had failed her and medical doctors had no clue how to treat Lyme and other degenerative diseases. She rejected the tag of “incurable” that was put on her, so she began researching and trying practically all kinds of alternative treatments known to man.
Since her recovery, Katrina continues to research holistic medicine and drug-free treatments. She travels the world to meet and learn from healers, holistic doctors, health coaches, and real patients who cured their “incurable” diseases. Katrina helps people to reverse chronic illnesses by offering guidance with drug-free treatments at her Health Mastery Retreat.