Tuesday Apr 10, 2018
Is your skincare healthy?
Belinda Hughes a Professional Beauty Therapist who is changing the face of healthy skin again joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty and Skincare Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Belinda Hughes discuss the following:
- Why would our skincare not be healthy?
- Tell me more about manufacturing. A lot of people talk about cottage industry skincare that has very few ingredients and hand made as best, is that not always the case?
- So how do people know what to look for in a brand?
- How do people know it’s the correct product for their skin?
- Where is the best place to go to find quality skincare?
Belinda Hughes is a professional beauty therapist who is changing the face of healthy skin. In the clinic, the team draws from Belinda’s extensive experience as a leader working with natural and organic products and day spas.
With the evolution of professional organic and natural skin care you will find results in the clinic that you would expect at traditional salons but using high quality professional skincare only available to salons and spas.
Belinda feels strongly that she gets better results with natural products packed full of potent antioxidants rather than traditional cosmeceuticals. This is why you will find a combination of the best industry brands at the clinic to give our clients the best results possible.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.