Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Joanne DelleBovi discuss the following:
- What is HCG?
- How long has the HCG diet been around?
- How does HCG work?
- What does one have to do to implement HCG?
- How many pounds should one expect to lose each day?
- What about all of the Internet HCG diets, what is your opinion in this regard?
- What commitment should one expect here?
- Is it very difficult to stay on such a low calorie diet?
- What about the weight gain when the diet is over?
Joanne DelleBovi is the Weight Loss Medical Director at NY Health & Wellness located at 450 Mamaroneck Avenue in Harrison, NY. At NY Health and Wellness, Joanne heads up the most effective diet available anywhere to date -- the HCG Diet -- which helps men and women lose as much as one pound every day! Joanne is a Registered Nurse with a degree in nursing from Pace University in New York City. She began her career as an RN working in several hospitals across the city, most notably as a critical care nurse at the prestigious Lenox Hill Hospital.
In 2010 she joined the staff of The Age Management Institute working with one of the pioneers in the field of bioidentical hormones and anti-aging, Dr. Erika Schwartz. Joanne has extensive expertise in the field of bioidentical hormones and has trained physicians and nurses in the clinical application of hormone therapies.
Joanne introduced the HCG diet to the practice and has successfully helped patients to experience overall good health and weight loss. Joanne continues to study bioidentical hormone replacement therapies, supplements, diet and exercise for men and women. She currently resides in Westchester County, New York with her husband of 35 years, their two sons Mark and Andrew and their dogs Tucker and Sophie.