Integrated Change, Digital Healthcare Agency your mobile solutions location for the healthcare industry
Scott Hague, Development Director and owner at Integrated Change, a London based Digital Healthcare Agency that designs and develops mobile solutions for the healthcare industry joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Scott Hague discuss the following:
- Health and fitness apps have boomed over the last 12 months; do you think these hold the key in helping patients manage their health via mobile?
- A lot is talked about patient facing mobile apps – what other areas do you think can benefit from mobile health?
- Depending on what you read, there are between 40,000 to 90,000 healthcare based apps available. It’s quite competitive out there – what would you say are the 3 key aspects in getting an app noticed do you think?
- You now have Google Glass in the UK? How will Integrated Change be looking to deploy this device?
- What do you think the future holds for mobile healthcare?
Scott Hague is the Development Director of Digital Healthcare Agency Integrated Change. Based from London, their team of seven people focus solely on the healthcare sector, designing and developing digital solutions to improve the patient outcome and enhance hospital efficiency. Integrated Change work with private and public health services, pharmaceutical companies, charities and a wide range of healthcare professionals.
Since the first iPhone came out, Scott has been involved in deploying nearly 60 native mobile app solutions from realtime ‘mobile’ bed management systems, disease management, cancer awareness, hospital brand exposure, patient referral systems and much more. Integrated Change not only design and develop mobile solutions but they provide a complete a ‘digital strategy’ service wrap from engagement tracking, app analytics, deep linking and online PR and marketing.