Jasmine Kaloudis who works with people that want to cut out things that deplete them and fill their bodies, work and homes with people and practices that revitalize and nourish them in her vitality coaching practice joins eHealth Radio and the Health & Personal Development Channels.
- What are reasons that someone would want to have more vitality in their life?
- How does one start to incorporate more vitality in their life?
- What does your day look like if you don’t have any vitality?
- What does your day look like if you have more vitality in it?
- How does one get started with all of this?
Jasmine Kaloudis has a background in movement, bodywork, natural and holistic health and spiritual inquiry that lends itself to fostering an atmosphere of dynamic play, nurturing and growth. Originally from sunny San Diego, Jasmine has lived all over the globe from places like Korea, Papua New Guinea, Brazil, Chile and Germany and her multicultural perspective is beneficial with working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Throughout her 15 year practice and teachings, Jasmine has experienced how yoga and meditation are tools which allows us to experience our selves more fully and more richly. She specializes in working with yoga beginners, the stiff and inflexible, pregnant women and couples.