Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor again joins eHealth Radio and the Health and Personal Development Channels to discuss the importance of good sleep and how to get it.
to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Nikki Martinez discuss the following:
- What types of things does good or poor sleep impact?
- What are some things you can do throughout the day to help with sleep?
- What can you do to your evening routine to help with sleep?
- What can you do to your room to help with sleep?
- Does your Chicago Tribune Article Discuss this?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, she is an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, Everydaypowerblog, Older Dating, Success Stories, and a Contributor to the Chicago Tribune. She just published her first 7th book through Amazon.com.