- You have written a number of articles about the idea of focusing on the life more than the wedding. What do you mean by this?
- What issues do you see come up early in marriages when people lose site of focusing on the relationship in these early days?
- If individuals don't form these building blocks, what problems could arise?
- What kind of issues do you see with "early couples" coming into therapy?
- What is the most important thing for couples to keep sight of?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois. Dr. MArtinez is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com. She is an Adjunct Professor in psychology graduate studies, is a telemental health psychologist, a disability consultant, and a blogger for the numerous media outlets, including Everyday Power Blog. She is published author, disability advocate, and public speaker.