- ClickMedix has bridged the gap between mobile technology and healthcare. Where did you get the idea to merge the two and how exactly does the platform work?
- If a doctor wants to partner with ClickMedix, how do they get involved?
- ClickMedix is impacting people on a global level and the healthcare industry isn’t the only one taking notice. This year, Toyota recently honored you as a Mother of Invention at Tina Brown’s Women in the World event in DC. What does it mean for a company like ClickMedix to be recognized by a brand as prominent as Toyota?
- In addition to Toyota naming you a Mother of Invention, you were awarded a $50,000 Driving Solutions grant for fueling innovation. How will the grant help further your work to get patients in underserved areas the care they need?
- With mobile technology at the forefront of innovation, do you have any predictions as to how healthcare will evolve over the next few years?
Ting Shih is Founder and CEO of ClickMedix, a company that provides affordable and quality health services to underserved patients by enabling physicians to reach more patients through mobile phone and tablet-facilitated remote diagnosis. The mobile platform also provides remote training and supervision of their staff assistants, nurses, and health workers. ClickMedix has been used worldwide to reduce wait time for patients from months to less than 72 hours. The system allows physicians to serve 4-15 times more patients, as well as create a more skilled work force and new jobs for community-based and home-based healthcare services.