Adriana Albritton, author of the book "28 Days to a New Life, A Holistic Program to Get Fit, Delay Aging, and Enhance Your Mindset," co-author of The Better Business Book V. 2, V.3, and founder of the blog FitnAll.com and AFit Wellness, a coaching service to help people get fitter and healthier joins eHealth Radio and the Fitness and Nutrition Channels.
- Everyone knows the importance of exercise, but how much physical activity is necessary?
- What kind of physical activity should people aim for?
- What are the 3 main staple foods that people should be having regularly?
- Some experts recommend the consumption of fat and some not so much... should we be eating fats? If so, what fats are healthy?
- What are the best protein sources to have to maintain healthy muscle composition?
Adriana Albritton is the Founder of A Fit Wellness and the blog FitNAll.com. This Colombian native is a Fitness Wellness Mentor, holds a Master’s degree in Forensic Psychology, certifications in Personal Training & Fitness Nutrition, and has participated nationally with the National Physique Committee in Figure competitions.
Additionally, Adriana is a co-author in The Better Business Book Volumes 2 and 3 and author in the book 28 Days to a New Life, A Holistic Program to GAet Fit, Delay Aging, and Enhance Your Mindset.