Arminda Figueroa, President & Founder of Latin2Latin Marketing + Communications, LLC, an award winning agency, where they connect brands, talent, businesses, communities, government and media partners to create winning solutions joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Health Marketing Channels.
- Please give us a brief over view of the creation and growth of Latin2Latin Marketing+Communications?
- Why do you believe health and wellness organizations have embraced you and your Latin Readiness Assessment Tool?
- Why are the marketing and public relations campaigns that you and your agency create specifically to break down cultural barriers to navigating the American medical system for non-English speaking or ESL patients important?
- Can you briefly outline a successful outreach program?
- What challenges do you think patients and healthcare providers will face over the next few years and how do you think marketing will be able to overcome them?
A true maverick, Arminda "Mindy" Figueroa is a recognized leader in the traditional, multicultural, direct and digital marketing fields, and has built a successful career focused on generating awareness of the essential role of the multicultural market in corporate America.
Prior to launching L2L, Mindy was Project Director for Scholastic Media, and oversaw the launch of the children's TV series, Maya & Miguel, the #1 new TV show for kids on PBS. Figueroa previously held senior marketing positions at The Bravo Group (a Young & Rubicam agency), Univision.com, Verizon and Anheuser-Busch.
Ms. Figueroa is a frequent presenter at industry seminars and conferences, and is a board member of the Hispanic Federation of New York among others. A native of San Juan, Figueroa has received numerous recognitions from various community and professional organizations including: 2012 The Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County - 100 Outstanding Women of Broward; the 2011 Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce “Small Business Person of the Year” and the “2011 Established Small Business of the Year Winner”.