- I keep hearing about how important it is to eat breakfast. Can you explain why?
- With the holidays coming up do you suggest staying on a diet during the season?
- I have a lot of travel coming up this holiday season how do I stay healthy on the road?
- Deborah, I read on your bio that you lost 40 pounds 15 years ago and have kept it off. Can you share some of your secrets?
- I've read the American Cancer Society recommends eating 10 fruits and veggies per day. That almost seems impossible! Do you have any recommendations of how to fit them in?
- What is really a healthy salad?
Deborah Enos, Certified Nutritionist, also known as “The One-Minute Wellness Coach” is one of the most popular wellness coaches on the West Coast. Specializing in working with busy people, like you!
Getting and staying healthy could and should be easy. Deborah pares down her good-health messages into simple nuggets that can beneficially impact lives in 60 seconds or less. Her advice only adds a couple of minutes to your daily routine, while delivering a huge dose of energy and vitality to your life.
Deborah is the author of the popular book Weight a Minute! Transform Your Health in 60 Seconds a Day. Her unique and easy-to-read book supplies busy people with quick, accurate and accessible tips that offer lasting health benefits to our overly scheduled lives. Deborah’s work has also been featured in The Costco Connection, USA Today, PARADE Magazine, Women’s Sports and Fitness, Better Homes and Gardens, and Self Magazine.