How health care professionals can benefit from joining The Expert Institute’s expert witness network
Michael Talve, Managing Director of The Expert Institute, a company that specializes in locating subject matter experts for litigation support and research / investment due diligence joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Technology Channels. Their customers are the world's leading law firms, hedge funds and investment firms. Their experts are industry thought leaders and renowned experts in their respective fields.
- What does The Expert Institute do and how is it involved in the health care industry?
- What are some of the defining factors that set The Expert Institute apart from competing services in the industry?
- In addition to the legal industry, what other industry verticals can benefit from the services offered by The Expert Institute?
- How can health care professionals benefit from joining The Expert Institute's expert witness network?
- Where do you see the expert witness industry heading over the next few years?
The Expert Institute is the fastest growing service platform for matching and directly connecting professional firms to specialty practitioners, industry thought leaders, and academics.
Established in 2010, the initial focus was on designing a platform able to aggregate and filter today's unprecedented amount of publicly available professional information to maintain a detailed "live" record for each active expert in our system. As a result this allows us to quickly match your individual requirements with the most qualified and relevant expert.
Today The Expert Institute's network consists of leading global industry executives, senior managers, operational and product experts, scientists, doctors, lawyers, and professionals across all industries.
We are here to solve all of your expert needs.
The Expert Institute provides a wide array of expert related services tailored to your specific requirements.
- Custom search: we individually screen & select experts
- Transparency ensured: you work directly with the expert
- Compliance checked: thorough rigorous framework
- Satisfaction guarantee: we offer a money back guarantee and want our clients to be 100% satisfied each and every time.
Our blog covers current events related to the legal industry and envelopes topics related to medical malpractice, expert witness services, and technology.
Expert Case Studies - http://www.theexpertinstitute.com/case-studies
Our website includes thousands of real case studies and original content that would be impossible for anyone else to recreate. These case studies are all based on real, fact driven cases that our team has worked on - and the responses are provided by subject matter experts who've shared meaningful insights. We share this information with customers and visitors alike, with no strings attached.