Scott Sangster is CEO of the online consumer-health company, Health In Reach, Inc., a free service that offers discounts and online scheduling for medical and dental appointments around the country joins eHealth Radio and the HealthCare & Technology Channel.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Scott Sangster discuss the following:
- So tell me about Health in Reach, the benefits to consumers, doctors and dentists in the nation?
- Why is there was a need for a service like Health in Reach and how easy is it to use?
- Does it ensure that consumers see the doctor more regularly? If so, how? Does it provide an avenue for doctors to provide information on services and prices in advance? If so, how?
- How is Health in Reach eliminating the barriers that delay health care decisions and prevent access to care?
- Tell us about CarePoints?
Scott Sangster is CEO of the online consumer-health company, Health In Reach, Inc., a free service that offers discounts and online scheduling for medical and dental appointments around the country. Prior to Health In Reach, Sangster was responsible for strategic planning and corporate development at the Walt Disney Internet Group. Sangster currently sits on several philanthropic and for-profit boards, including the prestigious DEMO Conference, world-renowned for launching the most innovative companies in enterprise, mobile, consumer, social media and disruptive technologies. Sangster holds a MBA from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University and lives in Los Angeles.
Related Web Site: healthinreach.com