Tuesday Dec 08, 2020
Genprex, reprogramming the course of cancer and diabetes
Rodney Varner, the CEO of Genprex, a clinical-stage gene therapy company developing potentially life-changing technologies for patients with cancer and diabetes joins eHealth Radio and the Cancer Information Diabetes and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Rodney Varner discuss the following:
- What inspires you at Genprex?
- Please give us an overview of Genprex’s gene therapies in development. What is it intended to treat, and how does it work?
- Could you talk more specifically about Genprex’s lead product candidate GPX-001?
- Could you please give us some insight about GPX-002, gene therapy for people with diabetes and what is it comprised of?
- What are the benefits of Genprex’s targeted therapies for people with non-small cell lung cancer?
Genprex, Inc. is a clinical-stage gene therapy company developing potentially life-changing technologies for patients with cancer and diabetes. Genprex’s technologies are designed to administer disease-fighting genes to provide new treatment options for large patient populations with cancer and diabetes who currently have limited treatment options. Genprex works with world-class institutions and collaborators to develop drug candidates to further its pipeline of gene therapies in order to provide novel treatment approaches.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.