Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Beth Tofel discuss the following:
- What is new since we spoke last?
- How does that work with FootprintID being provided to employees as an Employee Benefit, and how does it benefit an employee?
- What is the benefit to an Employer?
- You had mentioned the benefits for travelers and in the travel industry, can you share with us what value you provide there?
- What issues or trends in healthcare are you seeing and how are you helping to solve some of those issues?
You never leave home without your keys – but what about your health information? With FootprintID®, you can carry your entire health history right in your pocket.
We’ve designed this unique membership service to help parents, caretakers, and seniors keep track of their medical records – and access them whenever and wherever they need to.
Signing up takes minutes, and you can store your entire family’s records in one secure, easy-to-use online portal. With FootprintID®, you can keep important health information at the ready and manage it from your phone, tablet, or computer.
FootprintID® lets you share your information with physicians, emergency responders, and other family members. Coordinate medical histories across healthcare providers. And keep updated information on hand for school nurses, sports teams, summer camps – and in case of emergency.
If you are a business owner who is looking to enhance your healthcare benefits, FootprintID® delivers an affordable, value-added option that empowers your employees to take their health into their hands. It reduces stress and the downtime that can result from lengthy phone calls to physicians and pharmacies, as well as unnecessary doctor visits, tests and follow-up. And it can literally be a lifesaver in an emergency.
FootprintID® is a simple and portable solution for keeping vital health records organized, secure, and on hand. For more information about how it can benefit you, your family or your employees, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.footprintid.com.