Television host, model and actress, Adrienne Janic best known as the co-host of the former TLC show "Overhaulin" will be seen this January as host of the new VERIA Living Network show "Fit, Famous & Fabulous" joins eHealth Radio and the Health Fitness and Nutrition Channels.
- How did you get into modeling & acting and at what age? What were some of your earlier types of modeling and acting jobs?
- How did you land the job on the popular TLC show "Overhaulin"? Did you know about cars when you started on the show? Is it true that you restored your own classic car? Tell us about it and about the experience?
- You are the host of the new VERIA Living Network series "Fit, Famous & Fabulous". The magazine format show will start airing in January and you have many famous people as guests. Who are some of the famous people you will have on and what sort of activities did you do with them?
- As someone who must stay in perfect shape in order to work in front of the camera, it must have been a little frightening when you got pregnant and saw your body changing so quickly? Were you worried that this could hurt your future career?
- What did you do to lose your pregnancy weight? What sort of diet did you go on? What types of exercises did you do or do you do now to stay in shape?
- What advice would you give to new mothers about finding time for themselves away from their children? Is it important for wives and mothers to have ME time?
Adrienne Janic is the Host of the new VERIA Living Network series, FIT, FAMOUS & FABULOUS. The magazine format show will air this fall in over 21,000,000 homes and in over 55,000,000 homes by January of 2014.
A top Ford model Janic is best known as “AJ” from the popular television series, OVERHAULIN’. Auto enthusiasts can still catch the gorgeous Janic in re-runs on TLC. Internationally, the series is broadcast in countless countries on The Discovery Channel.
Adrienne Janic is also recognized as the Host of the Speed Channel series, HOT IMPORT NIGHTS. The show follows Janic as she takes cameras inside the nation’s largest touring automotive lifestyle event, show casing the world of cars, motorcycles, fashion, music and other trends!
Janic’s other television duties include recent freelance work for E! Entertainment Television, TV Guide Channel and a series of weekend sports specials for CBS Sports. Currently Janic can be seen as Co-Host for a television direct marketing campaign for The “Ab Rocket” and soon she will be seen hosting similar campaigns for “Eagle One Car Wax” and “Suzuki.”
A top model, Janic has graced the covers and pages of countless magazines and print advertisements. Some of her favorite campaigns include a stint as one of the original Fanta Girls, Lee Jeans, Bausch & Lomb, Hewlitt Packard and Parallel Clothing. Her experience on the catwalk includes shows for such designers as Calvin Klein, Richard Tyler and Alan del Rosario.
As an actress, Janic has appeared in a number of television series including “Las Vegas,” “House,” “Complete Savages,” “Oliver Beene,” “The Jamie Kennedy Experiment” and “Kitchen Confidential.” She has also been seen in the films “National Lampoon’s Cattle Call,” the psychological thriller “Marrow” and the sci-fi thriller “Choker.”