Emily Marquis, Certified Life and Career Coach with her practice Progression Partner which provides Holistic Career Coaching for women, time management techniques and stress management practices during a job search through individual coaching and online workshops joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development & Stress Management Channels.
Listen to host Eric Michaels & guest Emily Marquis discuss the following:
- What is the difference between a Life & Career Coach and a Career Coach?
- How do people keep their confidence up during a job search these days?
- What do you recommend for people who feel stressed at their current job?
- How can someone have better work life balance?
- How do people overcome fear of change when they are feeling stuck in their career?
Emily Marquis is a Certified Life & Career coach with a passion to serve others. She has 12+ years growing through corporate ranks in Human Resource and has served on 2 local SHRM Boards educating others in career strategies. She is certified and has been coaching since 2011.
Emily is NAHU certified in employee wellness, and has many personal experiences with career change to relate to Emily resides in Colorado with her husband, 2 kids and dog spending as much time outdoors as possible. Her services are available in person in Colorado, virtual coaching, live workshops and online programs.