Saturday Sep 20, 2014
Fast and accurate patient identification to mitigate risk and avoid complications
Michael Trader President of M2SYS Technology that oversees their RightPatient healthcare division joins eHealth Radio and the HealthCare and Technology Channels. RightPatient offers fast, accurate patient identification to mitigate risk and avoid complications that could arise from misidentification.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Michael Trader discuss the following:
- Why is now an opportune time for healthcare organizations to investigate the adoption of more secure, accurate patient identification solutions?
- Can you please explain how your biometric patient identification solution works and what distinct advantages it offers over more traditional forms of patient identification?
- Why is it important for healthcare organizations to invest in a patient identification solution that can be expanded for ID at each and every patient touchpoint?
- How does the use of biometrics for patient identification help increase medical data integrity and why is this important in the context of EMPI, inter-operability initiatives, and health information exchanges?
- What impact has RightPatient made for the healthcare organizations that have deployed it for patient identification?
Michael Trader President of M2SYS Technology, helped grow the company from a startup to a leader in biometric technology. As President, he spearheaded many strategic partnership initiatives and played a crucial role with the company’s product development roadmap. Michael is responsible for overseeing business development and marketing activities, building partnerships, government outreach and providing senior leadership on business and policy issues.
Prior to joining M2SYS, he was a key executive and Vice President of Global Sales at BayBuilder where oversaw all global sales activity and developed business relationships with dozens of Fortune 1000 companies to help them implement profitable sourcing methodologies utilizing leading-edge technology.
After the acquisition of BayBuilder, Mr. Trader served as the Executive Director of Application Consulting at PurchasePro where he worked closely with other sales and business development executives and managed the product development team.
Mr. Trader graduated with honors from the pre-medical program at the Universtiy of Vermont earning a Bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences.
Web Site: www.m2sys.com/healthcare
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.