Dr. Subodh Agrawal, the CEO of Healthy Panacea that has over 30 years of experience as a practicing cardiologist joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Technology Channels to talk about how Electronic Health Records and the 2014 Obamacare EHR mandate will affect physicians and patients.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Subodh Agrawal discuss the following:
- What is the Healthy Panacea Network (HPN)?
- What was your inspiration for starting a company like HPN that specializes in electronic health records?
- Tell our listeners about the 2014 EHR mandate and how will it affect both patients and physicians?
- What solutions and resources are available for the everyday person who wants to get more involved in the health care process through the use of electronic health records?
- If a person wanted to learn more about electronic health records, how to get ready for the 2014 mandates or to learn more about your product how could they contact you.
Dr. Subodh Agrawal’s years as a physician and as the owner of two practices, Athens Heart Center and Sleep Medicine USA inspired him to create the Healthy Panacea Network as a way to help his patients navigate health care system. His digital solutions worked so well in his own practice that he wanted to take them to the national market for every patient and physician. Dr. Agrawal partnered with Dr. Adel Fathi and Dr. Mohamed Hammady of Healthy-IT, an Egyptian-based health information company. Dr. Agrawal's years of experience in the American healthcare system coupled with Healthy-IT's international reputation for innovative technology give HPN a unique edge in the healthcare services market.
Subodh K. Agrawal was born in India. He graduated from medical school in Jaipur, India in 1977. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia and Interventional Cardiology Fellowship from the University of Alabama. He is published in numerous peer-reviewed journals and is a frequent speaker at events. He is board certified in cardiovascular disease, and sleep medicine. As a Fellow American College of Cardiology Dr. Subodh Agrawal strives for continuous excellence in cardiovascular care.