- Why do people have such a hard time taking accountability for their own part in what went wrong in a relationship?
- How common is communication an issue in relationships?
- Can a couple change a relationship at any point if they learn to communicate?
- Does what each person wants in a relationship change over time?
- What role does anger play in a relationships success or failure?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois. Dr. MArtinez is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com. She is an Adjunct Professor in psychology graduate studies, is a telemental health psychologist, a disability consultant, and a blogger for the numerous media outlets, including Everyday Power Blog. She is published author, disability advocate, and public speaker.