Saturday Apr 21, 2018
Do You Want to Be a Better Partner and Better Couple in 2018?
Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Clinical Director again joins eHealth Radio and the Relationship & Psychology Channels to discuss do you want to be a better partner and better couple in 2018?
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Nikki Martinez discuss the following:
- Why do people have such a hard time taking accountability for their own part in what went wrong in a relationship?
- How common is communication an issue in relationships?
- Can a couple change a relationship at any point if they learn to communicate?
- Does what each person wants in a relationship change over time?
- What role does anger play in a relationships success or failure?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois. Dr. MArtinez is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com. She is an Adjunct Professor in psychology graduate studies, is a telemental health psychologist, a disability consultant, and a blogger for the numerous media outlets, including Everyday Power Blog. She is published author, disability advocate, and public speaker.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.