Do you have trouble liking your body? Ground-breaking text program can quickly help you turn negative body image around!
A nationally recognized authority in the treatment and prevention of eating disorders, depression, anxiety, and related mental health issues, Lori Osachy MSS, LCSW who recently launched text2Bwell, powered by CareWire joins eHealth Radio and the Health News, Mental Health & Technology Channels.
- Why did you develop a texting program to help people with a negative body image?
- Why do so many people criticize their bodies and pick them apart?
- How does negative body image hurt other parts of a person's life?
- If I have a bad body image, does it mean I have an eating disorder?
- If one doesn't like their body, is there anything they can do to feel better about it?
A nationally recognized authority in the treatment and prevention of eating disorders, depression, anxiety, and related mental health issues, Lori Osachy has successfully counseled adults, children and families for over twenty years. She regularly lectures, teaches and is the author of numerous articles promoting eating disorders education among health care professionals and the lay population, and is a regular mental health consultant for broadcast and print media. She received her B.A. from Cornell University, and her M.S.S. from Bryn Mawr Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research. Lori is the owner of The Body Image Counseling Center in Jacksonville, Fla. For more information visit www.bodyimagecounseling.com or call 904-737-3232.