Paul Smith, Chief Strategy and Revenue Officer at CodeBaby, a global customer engagement and intelligent virtual assistant technology provider joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care & Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Paul Smith discuss the following:
- How do you see the online self-service world in 5 years — in healthcare or otherwise?
- How are the disruptors in the market today changing the way they do business?
- What should enrollment firms be thinking about today to evolve and differentiate in the future?
- What strategic and tactical opportunities are on the horizon for public and private exchanges?
- What should carriers be doing to win in the future?
As Chief Strategy and Revenue Officer, Paul is responsible for driving company revenue in addition to developing, communicating, executing and sustaining strategic initiatives at CodeBaby.
His impressive results include driving revenue growth more than 300 percent in a two-year period at TeamShare, and 250 percent in a four-year period at Ziff Davis. His industry expertise includes training and consulting services technology, eBusiness consulting services to Fortune 500 global organizations and analysis and software for law enforcement.