Sunday Jun 19, 2016
Declutter your Life: Personal, Small and Big Business
Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor again joins eHealth Radio and the Health and Personal Development Channels to discuss decluttering your life.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Nikki Martinez discuss the following:
- What are a few simple things people can do to declutter their personal lives?
- What can people do in their everyday lives to simplify?What are some things you need to do initially if considering your own small business?
- What are a few organizational tools that can make running your small business easier on you?
- What are some things you can do at work to be more organized?
- Does your book cover these areas?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois. Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com. She is an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, Everydaypowerblog, Older Dating, Success Stories, and a Contributor to the Chicago Tribune. She just published her first 7th book through Amazon.com.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.