Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor again joins eHealth Radio and the Health and Personal Development Channels to continue the discussion of decluttering your life.
- What is the importance of developing morning and evening routines?
- What are some of the things we can do for these routines?
- What are a few quick tips for decluttering your home and your life?
- How can we get get more organized with your healthcare?
- What is one simple piece of advice for organizing your home?
- Does your book cover these areas?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois. Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com. She is an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, Everydaypowerblog, Older Dating, Success Stories, and a Contributor to the Chicago Tribune. She just published her first 7th book through Amazon.com.