Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor again joins eHealth Radio and the Health and Personal Development Channels to continue the discussion of decluttering your life in regards to family, safety & end of life planning.
- What are a few ways in which you can help organize your family and have things run more smoothly?
- What are some of the organizational family tips people would not think of?
- What is the importance of having safety information available, where should it be, and what should it include?
- While hard to discuss, what is the importance of having funeral plans?
- Does your book cover these areas?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, she is an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, Everydaypowerblog, Older Dating, Success Stories, and a Contributor to the Chicago Tribune. She just published her first 7th book through Amazon.com.