Laura Dion-Jones, creator of the Commit To Get Fit Program joins eHealth Radio and it's Fitness, Weight Management and Nutrition Channels. Laura is a pro-health activist, Certified Corporate Wellness Coach (CCWC), radio show host, and motivational weight loss and lifestyle speaker/writer.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Laura Dion-Jones discuss the following:
- Tell us a bit about yourself and how you got started in the motivational weight loss and corporate wellness coaching fields.
- What was the final straw that led you to turn your life around the way you have -- losing 150 pounds and keeping it off 10 years later?
- Why did you create Commit To Get Fit with Laura Dion-Jones motivational weight loss programs?
- What kind of success have you had with your Commit To Get Fit program thus far?
- Did you really help 180 people lose 1,800 lbs from your radio show?
- Tell us about your 90-minute introduction to Commit To Get Fit and your follow-up 6 and 12-week support seminar series?
Laura Dion-Jones is a Chicago-based pro-health activist, Certified Corporate Wellness Coach (CCWC), Certified Wellness Coach (CWC), radio show host, and motivational weight loss and lifestyle speaker/writer. She teaches, inspires and motivates from the heart -- based on real-life experience. After living a lifetime of chronic obesity, she lost 150 pounds in 2-1/2 years by smart healthy eating and a commitment to daily cardio. Almost ten years later -- she’s kept all the weight off.
Today Laura is waging her own private war on our nation’s escalating obesity epidemic. She speaks to community groups, church groups, associations, health and wellness organizations and businesses. She also coaches individuals struggling with weight issues who want to achieve and maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle.
Commit To Get Fit
Commit To Get Fit is Laura’s series of accountability-based weight loss management and fitness programs, motivational seminars and custom-tailored wellness programs -- a no-nonsense, comprehensive means to a fit and healthy lifestyle for individuals, organizations or corporate workplaces.
The current Commit To Get Fit roster includes a 90-minute Introduction seminar to help participants commit to get fit and follow-up 6- and 12-week support seminars. All programs focus on healthy weight loss and maintenance with a goal of health education and changing behavior. No gimmicks. No quick fixes. Smart healthy eating, daily exercise and a good dose of willpower. The curriculum is sensible, doable and it works.
Based on her personal weight loss success and hundreds of people she’s helped and motivated along the way, Laura engages audiences with her straightforward, no-holds-barred, “if I can do it, YOU can do it” approach.
Related Web Site: www.commit-fit.com