Dennis McGuire, CEO of CodeBaby, a global customer engagement company that creates decision support tools and interactive, 3D intelligent virtual assistants to deliver educational and innovative solutions for healthcare, insurance, and employee benefits companies again joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Technology Channels.
- Did the federal healthcare enrollment issues impact private or state exchange enrollment why or why not?
- You mentioned research that you undertake to improve the effectiveness of the intelligent virtual assistants and the user experience. Can you expand on that and have you conducted recent studies demonstrating acceptance?
- Speaking of unique needs and the concept of personalization, how do you approach that for the individual users?
- You mentioned integration from any data source; can you give some examples of that and how does this help individual users?
- You briefly mentioned the use of a static 2D avatar on a smartphone vs. using a 3D interactive avatar on a tablet or other device. Please expand on that and apart from the avatar what other differences are necessary for customer interaction on a tablet?
Dennis McGuire possesses over 25 years of experience developing innovative solutions for marketing, sales, and customer care organizations across multiple industries.
His recent career history includes serving as VP of Star B2B, a start-up venture within the Omnicom family of agencies, where he was responsible for strategy development and operational execution, EVP at Protocol Marketing where he headed the company’s B2B agency services group, and founding partner and President of Saligent Inc., which was acquired by Protocol Marketing in 2000.
In addition to his accomplishments in the agency and high-tech space, Dennis has experience within the CRM and customer contact center industries where he gained expertise in multi-channel marketing, resource optimization, revenue growth, customer lifetime value optimization, and strategic account management.
His combined career tracks give him a unique perspective on the rapidly growing customer experience management marketplace and the importance of improving the online self-service experience across all industries in order to maintain and increase brand loyalty and revenue growth.
He is consistently sought for insight on the trends, benefits, and uses of virtual assistants within the healthcare, self-service, and eCommerce space by major publications and analysts such as Employee Benefit News, MedCity News, CRM Magazine, Forrester Research, Gartner Research, and IDC among others.
Although originally from the Midwest, Dennis has been a Colorado new native for over 20 years. In his spare time, he enjoys riding his horses, fly fishing, and competing in field trials with his Labrador retrievers. And yes, he occasionally hits the slopes.