Nicole Karnowski, Co-Owner with her husband, Michael of Metamorphosis Coaching, Consulting & Training that provides leadership and wellness training to help transform lives, families and businesses again joins eHealth Radio and the Fitness, Weight Management & Personal Development Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Nicole Karnowski discuss the following:
- Well I understand you have something to share that we may not always think of as a tool for health/wellness?
- Our thoughts are really powerful aren't they?
- I understand there is a lot of research out there showing how our thoughts can affect our lives from how people perceive us to even how well our body heals isn't that correct?
- Share a little about one of the most fascinating things you have learned about our thoughts?
- How might someone start to change their negative thought patterns each day?
- I understand you have a little way for us to remember to think positive each day?
Nicole Karnowski is a Board Certified Master Christian Life Coach. One of her passions is in the area of Health & Wellness Coaching.
Nicole and her husband, Michael are also both John Maxwell Certified speakers, coaches and trainers. The Karnowski's formed the company Metamorphosis CCT (Coaching, Consulting & Training) to teach leadership and wellness principles that help transform lives, families and businesses.
Nicole holds a Bachelor's in Broadcast News from Kent State University and a M.A. in Christian Counseling from Logos University.
Her husband Michael holds a Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the College of St. Scholastica & a Bachelors in Industrial & Mechanical Engineering from UMD.
The Karnowski's love being active, outdoors and spending time with their family in Duluth, MN.
The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.