Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guests Alex Voris and Maggie Patton discuss the following:
- What is Bitsy’s Brainfood?
- How did Bitsy’s Brainfood come to be? What sparked the idea?
- What makes your product stand out from the rest?
- What do you see as industry trends?
- What's the biggest challenge for a company like Bitsy’s?
- Where can Bitsy's Brainfood be purchased?
Alexandra Buckley Voris and Maggie Jones Patton are co-founders of Bitsy’s Brainfood, a natural foods company committed to the idea that healthy bodies and healthy minds are connected and that learning to eat smart should be fun.
Patton and Voris met while working at generationOn, where they first launched Building Healthy Communities, a childhood obesity prevention curriculum that was endorsed by The Alliance for a Healthier Generation and among the first federally funded programs of its kind. Their work together with children and experience as mothers inspire their desire to make the world healthy, smarter, better and more fun through creating Bitsy’s Brainfood for real families like their own.
Patton is a graduate of the University of Virginia. Voris holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a master’s degree in Education from New York University.