Alison Brown, a 20-year award-winning fitness and nutrition expert, founder of The Switch Project, Co-Owner of New U Personal Training Studio and best-selling of the book Making the Switch: How to Put Yourself First in a World That Tells You Not To, helping moms put themselves first, guilt-free and live their best life in their best body joins eHealth Radio and the Fitness and Nutrition Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Alison Brown discuss the following:
- Why did you write this book?
- What is the BIG lie discussed in the book that all moms need to stop believing?
- How is healthy living more than fitness and food?
- How can we work on switching from self-loathing to self-loving?
- Tell us about a mom who was impacted by the Switch.
Alison Brown is a 20-year award-winning fitness and nutrition expert, founder of The Switch Project, Co-Owner of New U Personal Training Studio and best-selling author. Alison wrote Making the Switch, an international best-selling book in seven countries and in several categories including Parenting and Nutrition. Her passion to transform bodies from the inside out far exceeds fitness and food. She marries these with self-love and mindfulness to help her clients become healthy on the inside. Her mission and life's joy is to help everyone to live their best life in their best body.