Sumit Nagpal, CEO of Alere Accountable Care Solutions (ACS) a provider of healthcare information technology and services to help healthcare organizations share patient information accurately and securely to improve healthcare outcomes joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Sumit Nagpal discuss the following:
- Could you describe the services provided by Alere and Alere Connected Health and how these services help improve healthcare delivery?
- How is Alere Connected Health affected by Obama Care?
- Tell us about some of your clients (like Virtua, Whittier, and Leeds in the UK) What kind of problems are you helping them to solve?
- What do you see as some of the major Healthcare and Healthcare IT challenges for 2014?
- Where do you think healthcare IT will be in a year from now?
Sumit K. Nagpal is the President & CEO of Alere Accountable Care Solutions, previously Wellogic, a market leader in providing clinical software solutions that connect healthcare information and workflows across the continuum of care. Under his direction, Wellogic delivered high-profile successes to clients and partners ranging from world-renowned hospitals to the industry’s largest healthcare IT companies.
Mr. Nagpal’s professional background includes more than 20 years of experience in software design, engineering, management, and executive leadership in healthcare information systems. He is a passionate advocate for the centrality of the provider-patient relationship and improved communication for enhanced healthcare outcomes.
Sumit Nagpal is a frequent speaker on health information technology, patient-centered community-based infrastructures, user experience, design, security, and privacy at conferences around the world.