Andrew Dixon, the Senior Vice President at Igloo Software that offers a secure enterprise social platform organization that unites healthcare professionals, practitioners and patients so they can collaborate on ideas and keep information in one area joins eHealth Radio and the HealthCare and Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Andrew Dixon discuss the following:
- Tell me a little about what Igloo does.
- What exactly is “social business software” and how is it different from Facebook, Twitter etc.?
- What is the biggest mistake organizations make when they embark on their social strategy?
- How does the growth of Mobile device use in Healthcare impact social strategy?
- How do you recommend companies get started?
Andrew Dixon is responsible for Igloo's sales operations and go-to-market strategy, including operations, demand generation and communications. Prior to Igloo, he was an eighteen-year veteran of Microsoft, where he managed several product groups and divisions. Most recently, Andrew served as the Vice President, Business & Marketing Officer, Microsoft Canada, where he was responsible for driving the Canadian business unit's marketing and operational efforts.