Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Gerry Morrison discuss the following:
- There is a recent and promising global forecast about the probiotics-based products industry: $28.8 billion in revenues by 2015! Active D’Lites is definitely in the right direction. Tell us something about how Active D’Lites started and why it focuses on chocolates and ice creams as a novel delivery channel of probiotics?
- Active D’Lites is powered by both pre- and probiotics. Can you tell us something about the science behind this?
- Apart from synbiotics (pre and probiotics combined), what other benefits are found in Active D’Lites? I see that the chocolates and ice creams are sugar-free and sweetened with Stevia. Tell us more.
- What are the delectable flavors of these chocolates and ice creams? How much are each?
- What other products are in store ahead with Active D’Lites?
- Where can we find and buy Active D’Lites chocolates and ice creams? Is Active D’Lites on Facebook and Twitter? I’m sure our listeners would love to visit these for more information.
After more than a decade of experience in and leading the low-carb sugar-free, and diabetic-friendly food industry with his giant food company, CarboLite®, Gerry Morrison founded Active D’Lites®, formerly known as ProBiotix Foods® in 2010. Focusing on the health conscious consumer, Active D’Lites offers a greater spectrum of health benefits besides being low carb. Its whole product line contains the most researched and proven Probiotics available.
Related Web Site: www.activedlites.com