Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Alfred Shtainer discuss the following:
- Please describe briefly what is the prostate gland and why it causes problems in male population?
- At what age does it seem to cause urinary symptoms?
- What diagnostic studies do you perform in your practice to decide what is causing the urinary problems in your patient?
- What treatments are available in your practice to treat prostatic obstruction?
- Please expand on the minimally invasive procedures you perform for this problem?
Dr. Alfred Shtainer is an Adult and Pediatric Urologist with over 20 years experience. He is Board Certified in Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is a graduate of Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in New York and he completed his Residency in Urology at Beth Israel Medical Center in Manhattan.
Dr. Shtainer holds a position of Clinical Instructor at The Albert Einstein School of Medicine and he is an attending Urologist at NYH-Cornell Weill and Beth Israel Medical Centers. His expertise are all aspects of Urology which include Prostate Diseases and Minimally Invasive treatments, renal stones, STD's, Sexual Dysfunction and Premature ejaculation and Female Urinary Incontinence.