January 6, 2018
Arif Razvi, Co-founder and President, Hello Alvin, a healthcare network providing consumers and their families direct access to quality care via mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets and computers joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare, Technology and Tele-medicine Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Arif Razvi discuss the following:
- What is Hello Alvin and how does it work?
- Could you explain to the listeners what telehealth is and how it is making a dent in modern healthcare?
- How can Hello Alvin be beneficial with the impending repeal of the ACA?
- What are the costs associated with the service?
- What are the advantages of having a mobile consult rather than going into the doctors office?
Co-founder, President and COO of Hello Alvin, Arif Razvi is a successful technology entrepreneur with a 20+ year career in sales, marketing and business operations and has been an integral figure in shaping six early-stage technology companies, which have resulted in two successful IPOs and multiple successful exits through acquisitions. In addition to building and scaling world-class organizations, he has established thousands of customer and partner relationships around the globe, which have resulted in over $2.5B of revenue generation during his career.
Most recently, Arif helped lead the growth of the world's largest oil and energy price discovery and reporting firm, Platts (a unit of S&P Global - SPGI) from $250M in annual revenue to over $600M in 5 years. In addition to Platts, Arif has held executive positions at Aerohive Networks (HIVE), Citrix Systems (CTXS), Exodus Communications(now CenturyLink - CTL) and he co-founded his first Internet company at the age of 25. Arif is also a talented chef, musician and sailor.
About Hello Alvin
Hello Alvin is a mobile healthcare network providing consumers direct access to healthcare through its secure, HIPAA-compliant suite of mobile telehealth tools. Consumers can purchase directly online or prepay for the service through participating retailers nationwide.
Social Media Links:
September 30, 2017
Dr. Dana Rice, a board-certified urologist from northern Virginia and the creator of the UTI Tracker app joins eHealth Radio and the Urology and Technology Channels. This app was developed to help patients and physicians optimize medical management of voiding dysfunction and urinary tract infections.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Dana Rice discuss the following:
- Who is affected by UTIs and voiding dysfunction?
- Why is it important to keep detailed logs of your urinary health and treatment plans?
- Why is reducing antibiotic use so crucial?
- How can simple behavioral changes prevent urinary tract infection?
- How can the UTI Tracker app help patients and physicians?
Dr. Dana C. Rice, MD is a board-certified urologist in the Washington, D.C. area. She completed her medical studies and her postgraduate residency at George Washington University. She has co-authored a chapter on urinary tract infections and developed her UTI Tracker app to help educate patients and physicians. She currently maintains a very busy surgical practice as well as being a wife and mother of two young children.
Social Media Links:
September 25, 2017
Bonita Inza the Co-Founder and CEO of BBforME, an app for providers and clients to manage their lifestyle appointments, payments, communication, client portfolios and more joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Technology Channels.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bonita Inza discuss the following:
- Bonita, you always had a passion for wellness, yoga, nutrition and a very healthy lifestyle. Where does this passion come from and why do you think this is so important?
- You created BBforME with your Co-Founders so people would have better access to providers and so providers could give even more to their clients. Tell me a little about the journey and how BBforME can help us all.
- How do you see BBforME working to help the everyday client take better control of their wellness, health, and beauty activities and why will it be important to them?
- What challenges do providers have that BBforME will solve and therefore enable them to spend more time and more energy on clients?
- What is the one piece of wellness advice you would give to everyone -- regardless of their age, demographic, or motivation?
Bonita Inza is a highly regarded Customer Experience Innovator and Omni-Channel Expert. She is Co-founder and CEO of BBforME, Inc., a revolutionary business management application for independent beauty, fitness, and wellness professionals and their clients. BBforME’s vision is to inspire people to look good and feel good by making it easy to explore and book a wealth of beauty, fitness, and wellness services.
Prior to founding BBforME, Bonita was Senior Vice President of Omni-Channel and Customer Experience for the iconic Lacoste brand. Prior to that, she held the position of Chief Experience Officer leading sales and marketing at Vera Bradley, a leading women’s handbag company.
Ms. Inza honed her product development and innovation skills at T-Mobile USA, where she held multiple executive positions including Vice President of Retail, Vice President of Concept Development and Vice President of Innovation, Design, and Delivery.
Bonita, a California native, graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in San Francisco, CA with a degree in Fashion Merchandising & Management.