Dr. John DenBoer of Smart Brain Aging, a company that has developed Brain U Online - one of the few "digital prescriptions" reimbursable to Medicare and shown to have a very positive effect on the quality of people's lives joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Mental Health Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. John DenBoer discuss the following:
- How did you start your interest in studying Dementia?
- Can you explain please how Brain U Online works?
- What has been the benefits to Brain U Online in addition to it preventing memory loss and mitigate decline?
- Why has Brain U Online become one of the first "Digital Prescriptions" to be covered by Medicare?
- What do you see for the future of Brain U Online?
Dr. John DenBoer is a Clinical Neuropsychologist specializing in the assessment and detection of early-stage dementia. He received his internship training at VA Boston Healthcare System (Boston University School of Medicine/Harvard University) and received his postdoctoral training at Barrow Neurological Institute. He has published extensively in the area of Clinical Neuropsychology and has been an expert speaker at many local, national, and international conferences. He is the Founder, CEO, and Chief Medical Officer of SMART Brain Aging, Inc., a company designed to help prevent and intervene in mild cognitive impairment and early-stage dementia.
In the last 3 years he has become a world-renown speaker in the area of early-stage dementia detection and treatment. This has culminated in a Netflix documentary and corresponding book, entitled “This is Dementia?!“.