January 4, 2018
Dean J. Fardo, MD, a board certified plastic surgeon and expert in facial surgery and rejuvenation joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to talk about procedures bringing patients into his office.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Dean J. Fardo discuss the following:
- You have formal training in both plastic surgery and oculoplastic surgery, a combination that is rare among plastic surgeons. Can you tell us how this helps you achieve beautiful results for your patients?
- When people think of facial surgery, they often think of facelifts. Can you tell us how new technologies and techniques have changed the facelift? What is the recovery period for a facelift?
- Blepharoplasty, or eyelid lift, is another very popular procedure. Who is a good candidate for the procedure, and how can this help with eyelid droop? How do patients feel about the procedure afterward?
- Another in-demand procedure is rhinoplasty, or a nose job. Can you tell us about any new techniques, the recovery period, and post-surgery patient happiness?
- For those who aren’t ready for a surgical procedure, there are many non-surgical treatments available, like injectables and laser treatments, that can be very effective. Can you tell us about some of your favorite non-surgical treatments?
Dr. Dean Fardo is board certified in plastic surgery and a member of many medical societies, including the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Fardo graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and completed his general surgery and plastic surgery training at the GRAMEC/ Michigan State University program. He then completed a cosmetic surgery fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation and an oculoplastic fellowship at PACES Plastic Surgery in Atlanta. Dr. Fardo was asked to become a staff physician at the world renowned Cleveland Clinic, where he practiced his specialties of cosmetic and oculoplastic surgery for over three years.
Dr. Fardo has authored textbook chapters and scientific publications and recently received recognition in the “Guide to America’s Top Plastic Surgeons.” Dr. Fardo is honored to have been selected as a Mentor LEAD surgeon (Leadership, Experience and Development) in Breast Augmentation by LEAD, a council composed of skilled breast augmentation surgeons who share their extensive knowledge with Mentor Worldwide LLC.
When he’s not helping Atlanta look and feel beautiful at The Swan Center for Plastic Surgery, Dr. Fardo can be found spending time with his family and enjoying all the great things to do in the city.
Social Media Links:
January 4, 2018
Dr. Janet Hall a Clinical Psychologist, hypnotherapist and author of 15 books and 17 recordings on sex joins eHealth Radio and the Female and Sexual Health Channels. Dr Jan consults from Richmond Hill Psychology in Melbourne, and online at www.sex-therapy.com.au.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Janet Hall discuss the following:
- What is a fabulous orgasm and why would a woman want to learn how to have one?
- What types of orgasms are there for women?
- Why are women NOT having fabulous orgasms all the time?
- What are the five essential ingredients for women having fabulous orgasms?
- What are the seven keys to expand your orgasms for women?
Dr. Janet Hall, speaker, hypnotherapist, author of 15 books on sex and 17 audio recordings, is your guide in the art of sensational sexual success.
Dr. Jan is one of Australia’s leading experts in understanding the psychology of sexual behaviour. Her gift is to make psychological information user-friendly, easily understood, and easy to apply.
Dr. Jan gives people clarity and direction from her Richmond Hill Psychology Centre in Melbourne, Australia and online at www.sex-therapy.com.au.
Dr. Jan believes that a healthy sex life is the right of everyone, and can help you with any sexual issue; from young couples and individuals learning about sex, intimacy, and relationships, through to helping older individuals and established couples to enjoy the sensational sex they deserve.
Dr. Jan is a recommended media consultant for the Australian Psychological Society and is regularly asked to comment on current issues for newsprint, television and radio. She has appeared on many major television programs including “Good Morning Australia”, “Sex-Life”, “The Glasshouse”, "Mornings" and “A Current Affair”.
Enlightening and entertaining, Dr. Jan affirms, encourages, and empowers you to make changes that will have long term positive effects for the rest of your life.
Websites: www.drjanethall.com.au | www.sex-therapy.com.au
Free Sample: To receive your personal copy of a free sample from Dr. Janet Hall's Ebook called Fabulous Orgasms For Women click here.
Social Media Links:
January 3, 2018
Jonathan Johnson, Founder of Vitamin Energy joins ehealth Radio and the Fitness and Supplement Channels to discuss energizing your body with Vitamin Energy.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Jonathan Johnson discuss the following:
- Please give us a summary of Vitamin Energy.
- What inspired you to launch Vitamin Energy?
- Your product is sugar free. Why is that fact important to athletes and/or everyday users of energy shots, drinks and related items?
- Tell us about your emphasis, too, on maximizing the power of Vitamin C.
Jonathan Johnson is an athletic coach and the creator of Vitamin Energy. With over two decades of training experience, starting with his first student who became an NCCA champion for the University of Pennsylvania, Jonathan has developed a talent pool ranging from youth athletics to state and national champions, respectively, as well as an Olympic Gold Medal star. A former three-time NCAA All-American, Jonathan has several trademarked inventions involving health and fitness.
January 2, 2018
William Pullen a psychotherapist registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) joins eHealth Radio and the Mental Health Channel. He also is the author of an interactive and instructive new book is Running with Mindfullness.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest William Pullen discuss the following:
- What prompted you to write this book?
- Dynamic Running Therapy ( DRT) takes us outside, into nature, and gets us moving. As a therapy, why is that so effective?
- Can you explain the role mindfulness plays in this therapy?
- Does DRT really work for clinical cases of depression and anxiety? Can this be done in place of medication?
- Do you have other materials to go along with the book — such as an app?
- What if you’re not in any shape to go running?
- Can you talk about any success stories — people who have escaped cycles of stress or chronically low mood with this approach?
- Is this program just for adults? Is there any way to extend it to families dealing with children or teenagers?
William Pullen is a psychotherapist registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). He practices Integrative therapy and specializes in the treatment of depression, anxiety, problems of self-esteem and confidence, and substance abuse. He has been featured in publications such as Vogue, The New York Times, and GQ. His interactive and instructive new book is Running With Mindfulness. You can follow William Pullen on Twitter @pullentherapy.