Ray Carney, WELL AP and Vice President at Markon Solutions, a consulting firm with expertise in facilities strategy and program management joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Ray Carney discuss the following:
- What are the costs and impact of Poor Wellbeing in the Workplace?
- What can we do to shift these costs into opportunities?
- What are the concepts of the WELL Building Standard?
- Can you provide a few examples of how you see wellness installed in the built environment?
- What is the best way for a company to get started?
Ray Carney, WELL AP, is a Vice President at Markon Solutions, a consulting firm with expertise in facilities strategy and program management. Mr. Carney’s areas of focus include leadership, sustainable design, workplace strategy and modification, and design thinking.
Ray received his MBA with a concentration in Leadership and Finance from the University of Notre Dame and a bachelor’s degree in Management with a concentration in Business Technology from John Carroll University. Mr. Carney is a WELL Accredited Professional (WELL AP), a Project Management Institute (PMI)-certified Project Management Professional (PMP), a Six-Sigma certified Yellow Belt, a certified SCRUMMaster, and a LEED Green Associate.