The ultimate soccer mom, mother of two, Captain of the US Women’s Soccer Team and a gold-medal winner, Christie Rampone introducing her NEW Summer Survival Kit eBook with Epicor, a winning strategy on how to keep your kids healthy and happy this summer joins eHealth Radio and Family, Fitness & Nutrition Channels.
- What are some ways you play with your kids?
- Christie, you travel with your kids year round? How do you keep them entertained while on the road?
- What can you tell parents who have worked all day how to get excited about getting active with their kids?
- Late nights and road trips can wear kids out after a while, how do you keep your kids healthy throughout the summer?
- How do you plan for healthy food on busy summer days or while on the road?
At 39, Christie Rampone is the captain of the United States women’s national soccer team and mother of two. She’s played in four FIFA Women’s World Cup Finals, including her championship 1999 competition and four Olympics women’s football tournaments, through which she has won three gold medals at the 2004 Athens Olympics, 2008 Beijing Olympics and 2012 London Olympics.
Web Site: www.epicorimmune.com