Dr. Helen Watt MD, on the medical staff at EuroMed Foundation, which provides alternative cancer treatment joins eHealth Radio and the Cancer Information & Health Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Helen Watt discuss the following:
- What is alternative cancer treatment?
- What are the benefits compared to conventional cancer treatment?
- Does insurance cover alternative cancer treatment care?
- You are located in Phoenix, Arizona. Does one have to travel there to receive treatment?
- What are the steps involved to become a patient?
Dr. Helen Watt is a graduate of Tulane University School of Medicine and holds a Master’s in Public Health - Nutrition. Dr. Watt is a Diplomat of the American Board of Otorhinolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery since 1982. She is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Otorhinolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery since 1985. Dr. Watt brings more than 20 years of experience and exceptional educational background in Integrative Medicine and Cancer treatments to EuroMed.