- What type of sunscreen if you have sensitive skin or have reacted to sunscreen products?
- What about for acne prone skin?
- What number SPF and type is recommended for sports or swimming?
- How often does sunscreen need to be re-applied?
- For those that are after a golden tan, is a base tan from a tanning salon protective?
Dr. Goodlerner is a board certified dermatologist with a private practice in Torrance, California serving the South Bay community for the past 30 years. The scope of Dr. Gooderner’s practice includes general dermatology, skin cancer treatments, and cosmetic dermatology. She is a member of the staff at Torrance Memorial Medical Center and an Associate Professor of Dermatology at Harvard UCLA. Recently she was elected Best Dermatologist in the South Bay by the readers of the Daily Breeze.
The priority of her practice is always the health and wellbeing of the patient. Dr. Goodlerner aims to provide the highest level of medical and cosmetic treatments in a friendly and caring environment.