Andrew Lekashman, business expansion manager at ASI Audiology (ASI) that provides hearing healthcare to those with hearing loss in Iowa and now some locations in Kansas & Missouri joins eHealth Radio and the Hearing Health, Health Care and News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Andrew Lekashman discuss the following:
- How do I get hearing loss?
- What treatment options are available for hearing loss?
- What is tinnitus and how is it treated?
- How are dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease connected to hearing loss?
- What is the risk in doing nothing about hearing loss?
Andrew Lekashman is a Hearing Instrument Specialist based out of Red Oak, Iowa. He works with ClearValue Hearing, ASI Audiology, and Libel Hearing Aid Centers to educate people about hearing loss around the United States.