Laurie Neronha an award-winning herbalist, certified Acne Specialist, licensed esthetician since 1997 and an educator for Oncology Spa Solutions joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Skin Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Laurie Neronha discuss the following:
- Everyone ages, if we’re lucky! Walk into any department store or pharmacy and we are inundated with lotions and creams claiming to make us look younger. What kinds of skin care products or ingredients should we really be looking for?
- What’s the difference between over the counter retinol and prescription strength Retin-A?
- Tell us more about Vitamin C, can we get the same results by just eating Vitamin C rich foods like dark leafy greens, or strawberries?
- What is the bottom line on sunscreen? Do we really need to wear it every day, even when its cloudy
- Can you give us any other tips for keeping our skin looking great?
Summary: (Review, Be consistent, see a professional for guidance, Aging happens every day, self care should too.)
Since 1997 Laurie Neronha has been working full time as a licensed esthetician in Providence, RI. A longtime student of medical herbalism, aromatherapy and wellness, she has integrated her diverse knowledge into her daily work with clients.
In 2011 she became a certified Acne Specialist, and has cleared hundreds of clients of all ages with moderate to severe acne. Laurie has been quoted in multiple online and print publications, including SheKnows.com, Myhealthdaily.com, Slashedbeauty.com, Providence Journal, Rhode Island Monthly, East Side Monthly, and many others. Her television interviews have won several Pegasus Awards for content.
Currently she is a small business owner, and new recipient of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Scholarship program. As a regional educator for Oncology Spa Solutions she travels the East Coast training other spa professionals how to safely care for clients before, during and after anti-cancer therapies.