Dr. Gregory Buford, Owner and Medical Director of BEAUTY by BUFORD joins eHealth Radio and the Nutrition & Plastic Surgery Information Channels to discuss how to optimally support your body’s natural healing processes through diet. Dr. Buford is also the author of the book Eat, Drink, & Heal.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Gregory Buford discuss the following:
- What inspired you to write Eat, Drink, & Heal?
- Why is total wellness so important to optimal healing, both after injury and in day-to-day life?
- How do you hope to inspire people to be more proactive in their own health?
- What are some of the most common challenges many people face in achieving their optimal health?
- What are some small changes people can incorporate into their diets that can make a big difference in their total wellness?
Dr. Gregory A. Buford is a Denver-based board certified plastic surgeon and founding Medical Director of BEAUTY by BUFORD. Dr. Buford is the author of Eat, Drink, Heal: The Art and Science of Surgical Nutrition, which was published in 2016. His practice is dedicated to providing safe, innovative, and comprehensive cosmetic care to men and women all over the country. With a focus on total wellness and optimal healing, Dr. Buford treats underlying concerns to provide long-lasting results safely.