Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Ryan Emmons discuss the following:
- What is Waiakea Volcanic Water; How and where is it sourced?
- How different is it from mainstream mountain or spring-sourced water bottles? What are the health benefits?
- Explain the importance of having an 8.8 pH level and high alkaline in the water we drink.
- How is Waiakea making a difference in producing its Hawaiian Volcanic Water?
- I hear Waiakea is hot with celebrities with some being Waiakea’s brand ambassadors. Can you tell us something about that?
Ryan H. Emmons is President and Chief Executive Officer of Waiākea. Emmons attended the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California where he was a Rath scholar. He graduated early with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Entrepreneurship in December of 2011. He has interned at Northern Trust Bank, specializing in investment analysis and portfolio construction (2009), and at Colony Capital as a team member providing analysis of international investment opportunities (2010) that included the acquisition of Miramax.
Emmons formed Waiākea Investments, LLC in 2011 for the purpose of marketing the first ever healthy, sustainable, and charitable premium bottled water of its kind.