James DiLella, the Vice President of Business Development, Enterprise Sales, and Product Strategy for VoiceFirst by Honeywell, developers of innovative voice solutions for the healthcare market joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Telemedicine Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest James DiLella discuss the following:
- What is EHR voice overlay and how does it work?
- How is VoiceFirst’s voice solution different than Nuance and other dictation-based voice systems?
- With which EMRs does VoiceFirst integrate?
- How does VoiceFirst benefit healthcare organizations?
- How does VoiceFirst benefit clinicians?
- Where can our audience go to learn more about VoiceFirst?
As Vice President of Product Strategy, James DiLella is responsible for ongoing innovation, functionality, development and design of the VoiceFirst EHR voice overlay solution. Prior to VoiceFirst, DiLella was vice president, chief technology officer, and co-founder of EasyTalk MD, an iOS platform mobile data/speech workflow tool for EHR/EMR concentrated in the physician medical specialty area of healthcare. He has touched all areas of healthcare solution design, development, integrations and business initiatives, from initial concept, realization through commercialization since 2004. James is acutely focused in end user ease of use, workflow efficiency and user experience. He has a technical background in electronics and worked as an electronics engineer for the U.S. Government.