Dr. Jill Forer, Co-Director of Twice The Doctor where "You Can Work For A Day In Your Own Practice And Effectively Be TWICE THE DOCTOR For A Month joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Jill Forer discuss the following:
- What is the background of Twice The Doctor? How does the concept work?
- Where does the money raised go?
- How can people get involved?
- This campaign is targeted at health care professionals but can anyone donate?
- Can you tell us a little about your success to date?
- Can you talk a little bit about the disparity in healthcare services in first and third world countries?
Jill Forer qualified as a doctor in 1983 at the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg.
In 1984 Jill because a Physiology tutor at UNSW and in 1986 she started in general practice and has worked in all aspects of women’s health ever since. Jill also has a keen interest in nutritional medicine and diabetes.
Jill has been involved with medical school teaching at the University of Sydney as a Clinical Educator as well as a tutor in Clinical Reasoning Skills. She is also on the medical advisory panel of MIGA Medical Indemnity Insurer and she is a Director of Twice The Doctor Foundation.