Monday Nov 11, 2019
Transforming Lives with RNAi Technology
Dr. Michael Molyneaux, Chief Medical Officer of Sirnaomics, a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of RNAi therapeutics against cancer and fibrotic diseases joins eHealth Radio and the Cancer Information and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Michael Molyneaux discuss the following:
- Can you tell us about your background?
- What is Sirnaomics? Can you provide us with a background of the company and its current disease indication focus?
- What are some available treatments for non-melanoma skin cancer?
- How are RNA-based therapeutics different than DNA-based medicine?
- What are some drawbacks to RNAi-based therapy?
- What is Sirnaomics doing to address these challenges?
- What should people keep in mind when thinking about cancer treatment?
Dr. Michael Molyneaux, M.D., MBA & Chief Medical Officer of Sirnaomics brings a unique background with 20 years of experience in clinical medicine and direct patient care combined with 15 years of experience in clinical trial development. Mike is a board certified Medical Doctor and has completed his MBA. He was previously the CMO of Macrocure, a late stage clinical company that completed successful IPO in fall of 2014. Mike’s role is to help define therapeutic programs that will match the key properties of our lead product candidates. He is responsible for Global Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, and Medical Affairs. Mike is also a member of the Sirnaomics Board of Directors.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.