Tracey Moran, Vice President of Marketing at Marathon Health, a worksite healthcare company that specializes in total population health management joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care & News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Tracey Moran discuss the following:
- What are the three approaches to offering healthcare to employees at work?
- What type of employer can offer healthcare at work?
- How does the risk management approach work?
- Why would you say this is beneficial to an employer?
- What are the benefits of doing this?
- Are there any obstacles to be aware of?
- How do you know which approach is right or the best for an employer?
Tracey’s expertise comes from more than 25 years of marketing and corporate communication experience responsible for marketing strategies, brand management, lead generation, event planning, public relations, and internal communication.
As director of communication at IDX and Allscripts, two leading healthcare software companies and as director of marketing at Lane Press, a large print manufacturing organization, Tracey has lead change management strategies, created and implemented brand and rebrand strategies, directed new product launches, and designed creative prospect and customer communication programs to increase awareness.
Tracey received her Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, in Political Science and Environmental Conservation from the University of New Hampshire.