Garrett Salpeter, Founder and CEO of the NeuFit Method, a teachable care pathway around the Neubie® device that supports safe, consistent and optimal use of electrical stimulation joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Technology Channels.
- Give our listeners a brief definition of the nervous system. How does it work?
- When might the nervous system impede recovery?
- What is the NeuFit Method? How did you come up with it?
- What is Neubie technology?
- How can readers enhance recovery from physical trauma?
Garrett Salpeter combined training in neuroscience and engineering to start NeuFit, a company at the nexus of neurology and fitness, dedicated to treating athletes and patients in the realization of fitness goals, effective rehabilitation, and improved overall health. He is the host of The NeuFit Undercurrent, a podcast for patients and practitioners interested in learning more about neurology’s role in recovery and performance. Garrett and his team have worked with thousands of patients recovering from neurological impairments, chronic pain, and sports injuries, including professional athletes, sports teams, and universities.